Centre of Queer Memory
Our non-profit mission is to preserve records of and raise awareness about Czech LGBT history. What you can find at the Centre of Queer Memory:
- a provisional exhibition about LGBT history and memory
- a library of historical literature on homosexuality
- an archival collection of written documents and a artefacts about LGBT past in the Czech context*
- a collection of transcripts of biographical interviews with LGBT seniors*
* accessible subject to Regulations for Researchers
The Centre is operated by Společnost pro queer paměť, z. s. (Society for Queer Memory). It has been kindly supported by the City of Prague, the District of Praha 4, and private donors.
WHEN? Opening hours: Monday 6–8 PM
Guided tours outside the opening hours are available for organized groups by request.
WHERE? A three minutes’ walk from Pankrác metro station (C line), the Centre of Queer Memory is located at the following address: Na Strži 40, Praha 4.
website: www.queerpamet.cz e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org